A stasis pod

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
Jorre

A stasis pod

Postby Jorre » Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:51 am

I just found a damaged stasis pod, it says I may be able to repair it somewhere! Where and how do I do this if anyone knows!

Thanks
PhilBlunt

Re: A stasis pod

Postby PhilBlunt » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:06 am

I got one once. After a while I ran into someone and they offered to fix it for me and I got a new crew member. Don't remember the exact event.
Spazticus

Re: A stasis pod

Postby Spazticus » Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:22 am

---Spoilers below---

It's the event where you you have a choice between a weapon + scrap, and the stasis pod. Take the pod, unless you already have one (I once had this event twice in a game.) Bring it to the Zoltans. One of their stations will repair it for you (it's the event where you can subject your crew to experiments, but choose to open the pod instead) and you'll get a Crystal crew member. But there's another step, as well. Take that Crystal crew member to the Rock Homeworlds, and there will be a quest marker to follow. Heading there will reward you with a new ship. (Note, even if you find the pod in a game, you still have to get the station event, keep the Crystal alive, and get to the final quest marker, in order to get the ship.)