[Bug]The iDoor bug (trivial.)

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Nujuju299

[Bug]The iDoor bug (trivial.)

Postby Nujuju299 » Sun May 29, 2016 5:17 am

I say it's trivial because it's such a small thing and can actually be easily overlooked, but all the same I don't think it's supposed to quite look like this:
The engine room, in case anyone by chance needs help finding this it's the mid section far left of the ship, my rock-man is interfacing with the engine like he's supposed to, except that he's aiming at the door instead.
stylesrj

Re: [Bug]The iDoor bug (trivial.)

Postby stylesrj » Sun May 29, 2016 6:01 am

That's where the console is located and everyone else just steps over him to order to access it. Don't see the problem :P

See, even official ships can get rooms overlapping with walls and making it look ugly.
I wonder if someone has made a mod where they moved the console a little to the right?

I also noticed you swapped out the clonebay for a medbay. Doesn't that medbay only heal one person at a time despite it looking like it should hold two?
dyno101

Postby dyno101 » Sun May 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Playing Fruit Ninja on your door sounds fun.
"There isn't good or bad. There's just insane."
"Blamsauce!"
meklozz

Postby meklozz » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:43 pm

stylesrj wrote:I also noticed you swapped out the clonebay for a medbay. Doesn't that medbay only heal one person at a time despite it looking like it should hold two?

Don't have the access to the files right now, but there are separate values for the medbay and the clonebay. It might hold two.

@edit
And it seems I'm responding to half month old threads now. Oh well. I blame the lack of activity making it show in green to me.