Patching Failed

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
Sledgehammerr

Patching Failed

Postby Sledgehammerr » Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:55 pm

Everytime when i try patch FTL with mods which contains new ship/gameplay (no matter which one because this happens with all ship/gameplay mods) — Slipstream Mod Manager gives me this:

Code: Select all

Patching failed: java.io.IOException: Could not guess encoding for "data.dat:data/blueprints.xml".
Failed to decode as UTF-8: java.nio.charset.MalformedInputException: Input length = 1
Failed to decode as windows-1252: java.nio.charset.UnmappableCharacterException: Input length = 1

I've tried everything: reinstall FTL, redownload SMM, redownload mods, but this isn't helped.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English :(
isla

Re: Patching Failed

Postby isla » Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:31 pm

You might want to post this in the Slipstream Mod Manager thread: http://ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17102
___Cookie___

Re: Patching Failed

Postby ___Cookie___ » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:03 pm

(Sorry for my bad English :D ) How I resolve this problem: First, you need to reinstall your FTL, then go to backup folder of Slipstream Mod Manager and delete all you`ll find there. That`s all ^^ Now install your mods!