mantis glued bug ( maybe other races also)

Discuss problems related to FTL here. If you are having a problem or experiencing a bug PLEASE READ THE "MUST READ" POST.
dreadthrone

mantis glued bug ( maybe other races also)

Postby dreadthrone » Sat May 24, 2014 6:16 am

i was using the lanius b and i found a pirate i boarded them and attacked the last crew member ( a mantis) and the ai said there is no o2 in here i gotta run! my lanius were depleting o2 and killed lifesupport the mantis turned and pointed at the exit
and started playing the running animation it looked like scoobeydoo running :lol: not moving not damaging my lanius like he was glued in place it was in a rebel rigger i have seen this happen twice both times mantis and i think they both happend while i was boarding and playing as lanius b and rebel fighter AND very low o2 maybe it was do to there being no o2 and the ai no knowing that or maybe it was a door glitch i would like to know why this is happening
Last edited by dreadthrone on Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
You cannot defeat the metal. The metal will live on.

Rebelflagship POWER SLAMMED to the ground.
Kieve

Re: mantis scoobydo running

Postby Kieve » Sat May 24, 2014 6:50 am

Just a friendly word of caution... be careful with your thread titles. I very nearly wiped it out thinking it was a spam topic. :?
dreadthrone

Re: mantis scoobydo running

Postby dreadthrone » Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:41 pm

fixed it better name now
You cannot defeat the metal. The metal will live on.

Rebelflagship POWER SLAMMED to the ground.
English Narwhal

Re: mantis glued bug ( maybe other races also)

Postby English Narwhal » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:05 pm

It has been a long time since I took a crack at the game's code, but it seems like, for once, I know something.

This animation break is probably the result of either the AI being dumb or a script error. It is not serious and, unless your game files are corrupted, should not occur often, if at all.