[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
BrenTenkage

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:19 am

stylesrj wrote:Lux turned off the speakers for the room the prisoners were now sealed away in; there were no sufficiently-big cargo containers on the hauler left to hold them inside (which also meant spacing them would be harder).
"The Carnelian Crushers are never defeated!" one of the Crystals shouted, slamming his fists against the sealed door. "Our ship is already telling our comrades where the fight is to be had and we plan on joining them once they arrive! Then we'll show you real power!"

Eden said over the comms "That's what you think; I'm not sticking around."
The Pelican was already jumping towards the next beacon regardless of what anyone else had said.
There she had encountered a most unusual sight - a Slug ship.
They probably got here the same way we did. Someone decided going through a random wormhole was a good idea... she thought to herself.

Bren had followed too, not wanting to leave Eden alone, the Lanius trio came next
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:59 am

A joung human face poped out of the intercom
Surprising.
"Friendly ? I'm out of fuel.
If you are willing , I could leave this old shell for your ... larger ship. I'm quite skilled at repears."
"I have a moderate amount of scrap laying all over the ship , but only a drone schematic as of a weapon. I think it is a defence drone , through il not sure.
Im french
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:24 am

NEmergix wrote:A joung human face poped out of the intercom
Surprising.
"Friendly ? I'm out of fuel.
If you are willing , I could leave this old shell for your ... larger ship. I'm quite skilled at repears."
"I have a moderate amount of scrap laying all over the ship , but only a drone schematic as of a weapon. I think it is a defence drone , through il not sure.
Im french

Bren the zoltan was confused

"How did you get here and survive, are you alone?" he asked scanning the ship, Gorlag his slug companion could see the writing on the ship, "The name...well it Translates to the Slugs...well....shouldn't say in front of new company" he said coughing a bit

"Know if its affliated with anyone?" He asked

"Pirate markings but other hten that seems to be a loner, if its apart of a pirate fleet or clan never heard of it" he said
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:28 pm

Eden the Human looked at the markings on the ship. "That ship seems to be affiliated with Flurg Sursperk..." she informed Bren "A notorious Slug slaver who operates several ships across the galaxy."
She put a hand to her chin "I'm surprised you haven't heard of him, Gorlag. He frequently clashes with Dread Pirates Hector and Francis."

"So should we trust that ship?" Lux asked.
"With the damage its sustained, I don't see it planning to ambush us very effectively even if it is a trap" Eden replied, moving the hauler towards one of the more intact sections of the ship and deploying an airlock tube.
"I'll have my crew meet their crew and see how it goes from there."
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:17 pm

When Eden the Human finally board onto the ruined slug ship , she was suprised it contained only ... one crewman , the human she saw in the intercom.
"You are the large ship captain ? My sensor ain't exacly working. Are you a bit ... young for such a job ... ? Oh , and by the way , im not a pirate or a slaver or whatever your foes are...
If i sound a bit odd, its just that... its the first time i speak freely. I have already packed up my stuff aand ..." he rushed into a seprate room ; it takes quite some time before he comes back : "...here is the drone schematics i talk about"
You recive a moderate amount of scrap and a defense drone I
Now lets go to your ship and please introduce me to your crew. Any questions ?
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:03 pm

Eden smiled as her crew looked around the wreck. She stood much taller than the young man in front of her "Young? Kid, I've got at least two decades on you. Do Captains need to have grey hair to be taken seriously now?"
She grabbed the Drone Schematic and several Drone parts lying about the area as she gestured for the airlock "The name's Eden Cortez, Captain of the Cargo Hauler, Pelican. Your slave master probably has heard of me... don't worry, the rumours are slightly exaggerated."
One of her pirates laughed heartily "Yeah slightly!"
Eden nodded "Yes it is true that the Pelican IS a ship of crazed cannibals but so long as you don't do anything stupid, you'll not be harmed..."
The corridors of the Pelican had a heavy coppery smell to it and several bones of various sorts littered the decks.
Lux walked over to the newcomer with her usual big smile. Unlike Eden, Lux was the young one on the ship and around the same age as Nicholas. "Luxanna Jensen, Federation" she introduced herself.
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:32 am

When Nicholas finished taking his quarters , he noticed that pretty much all the ship needed extensive repears .
"He. Alredy traveled in better ships than that.Time to get to work..."
He asked Eden where we were , and to introduce the crew to him.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:28 pm

"That's pretty much the crew of the Pelican" Lux said to Nicholas "Myself, Eden and these pirates."
She gestured towards the pirates who were milling about in the communal quarters, playing games with various bones.
"I'll let the crew of the Scarab introduce themselves when you're onboard. No doubt you'll seek a better ship to serve on than this one" she said in low tones "They probably even have a room all to your own onboard."

The Pelican is a cargo hauler, so a lot of the living areas are shared in order to have more room for cargo storage. The atmosphere is very much like being on a slave ship except with more blood and bones across the whole ship and not just in the slave areas.
You'll probably want a transfer to the Scarab or Jake's ship when he arrives as soon as possible.
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:40 pm

stylesrj wrote:The Pelican is a cargo hauler, so a lot of the living areas are shared in order to have more room for cargo storage. The atmosphere is very much like being on a slave ship except with more blood and bones across the whole ship and not just in the slave areas.

yea i know
don't worry i read about the 10 first parges and the 10 last pages
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:20 am

NEmergix wrote:
stylesrj wrote:The Pelican is a cargo hauler, so a lot of the living areas are shared in order to have more room for cargo storage. The atmosphere is very much like being on a slave ship except with more blood and bones across the whole ship and not just in the slave areas.

yea i know
don't worry i read about the 10 first parges and the 10 last pages

(then a reminder of my characters)

Bren Zenmora, a Zoltan Fed Student, expertises Weaponry but makes for a decent pilot

Grom, A Rock Woman who became Bren's unwilling Fiance (he was unwilling not her, she loves Zoltans) she is the muscle but also works the shields when needed

Gorlag, a former Slug Slaver, works the engines

Ruwen, a crystal warrior, other muscle)

"My ship is pretty full, my ship is meant to be a small angry...umm what is it you humans call them, Bees?" he asked, "I think Commander Jake could use an extra hand, me I'm pretty fine" he said over the intercom