[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
stylesrj

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby stylesrj » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:10 am

"Battle's wrapped up over here" Eden said, helping Lux back to her feet "The medbay's been shaken up but I can get my crew to patch it back up, good as new... unlike where we are right now."

The Crystal ship, detecting all the damage done towards it as it drifted began broadcasting a signal. "I've seen Mantis ships use this sort of thing..." Eden said "Not a distress signal but an advertising signal, letting everyone know that there's a good fight to be had in the area, I'm getting out of here before someone responds to that ad."
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:13 am

stylesrj wrote:"Battle's wrapped up over here" Eden said, helping Lux back to her feet "The medbay's been shaken up but I can get my crew to patch it back up, good as new... unlike where we are right now."

The Crystal ship, detecting all the damage done towards it as it drifted began broadcasting a signal. "I've seen Mantis ships use this sort of thing..." Eden said "Not a distress signal but an advertising signal, letting everyone know that there's a good fight to be had in the area, I'm getting out of here before someone responds to that ad."

"Jake you in on following Eden, we might not want to stay here or split up, your call boss"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:35 am

Can i join :roll:

Ok here is my character

Name Nicolas Glusskard (wich mean slave in slug language)

Race: Human

Topic Of Study : Repear and Combat

Physical Description : Less tall than average , but a bit toughter than average. Left arm burned (but still working well , see backstory) Blond hair with blue eyes . Scars all over his body

Personality Description: Fast thinking and not afraid of anything , but with a below average science level and is violent.

Prefer dual laser tools over evry thing else (is very good at repearing evrything while using them).Very intrested in rockmans , he finds these tall pile of moving rock intresting , but is afraid by fire

Back story: He grew up in a slug ship as a engeneer slave, and he was spared because he is gifted for repearing stuff.
The slug spare him when his ship was assaulted by them , and has no recall of his parents.
His armed was burned in the assault of his parents ship , witch he has no recall of.
All these years working as a slave made him stonger than you might see at first , and he has higher endurence than average.
He escaped his conditon with a wrecked slug ship that he restored to fling conditon with a bunch of other frend.
Has a perfect knowlege of all slug ship , know all of their weaknesses , and speak fluent slug ; however has no specific hate angains slugs.
His personnal quest : find out who was his parents where and avenge them by finding and killing Flurg Sursperk , the legendary slug slaver who killed his parents and enslaved him.
Event when you find him : a unagressive slug ship , a ship scrapyard planet
Please not that im not english , so i might do spelling errors
Last edited by NEmergix on Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 pm

NEmergix wrote:Can i join :roll:

Ok here is my character

Name Nicolas Glusskard (wich mean slave in slug language)

Race: Human

Topic Of Study : Repear and Shields

Physical Description : Less tall than average , but a bit toughter than average. Left arm burned (but still working well , see backstory) Blond hair with blue eyes . Scars all over his body

Personality Description: Fast thinking and not afraid of anything , but with a below average science level and is violent.

Prefer dual laser tools over evry thing else (is very good at repearing evrything while using them).Very intrested in rockmans , he finds these tall pile of moving rock intresting , but is afraid by fire

Back story: He grew up in a slug ship as a engeneer slave, and he was spared because he is gifted for repearing stuff.
The slug spare him when his ship was assaulted by them , and has no recall of his parents.
His armed was burned in the assault of his parents ship , witch he has no recall of.
All these years working as a slave made him stonger than you might see at first , and he has higher endurence than average.
He escaped his conditon with a wrecked slug ship that he restored to fling conditon with a bunch of other frend.
Has a perfect knowlege of all slug ship , know all of their weaknesses , and speak fluent slug ; however has no specific hate angains slugs.
His personnal quest : find out who was his parents where and avenge them by finding and killing Flurg Sursperk , the legendary slug slaver who killed his parents and enslaved him.
Event when you find him : a unagressive slug ship , a ship scrapyard planet
Please not that im not english , so i might do spelling errors

Of course you can join!

As far as the spelling/bad english, that's fine! Just try your best. As long as we understand it, it's okay.

We will meet you at the next beacon, right after this one. Okay?

Also, the previous new additions Jax and the Zoltan/Rockmen hybrid (I forget his name) Where did you guys go? Do you still want to join? Just jump in with your characters at any time!
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:25 pm

NEmergix wrote:Please not that im not english , so i might do spelling errors

May I ask where you’re from?

“We might not get another opportunity with a crystal ship, though,” Kyrie added. “They might have some technology that could help us.”
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:58 pm

"You can have all the technology you want Kyrie when it's flying at your ship" Eden said over the comms.

Meanwhile, Lux sent a message to Ruwen. "How did your people deal with prisoners on their starships?" she asked "Because I don't think a containment cell will do much to stop people who can create sharp and numerous crystals from their bodies."
She looked over at the two subdued Crystals who were cringing in pain as the speakers broadcasted a high-pitched whine in the Medbay.
"And don't tell me the same story about how your society back in your days was peaceful and generous and wise and they'd never do something as low as criminal activity or harm each other... that sort of thing only happens on my favourite TV show and they made for rather terrible episodes."

Hmmm, would a Crystal lock down its prisoners with a Lockdown ability? :D
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:17 pm

stylesrj wrote:"You can have all the technology you want Kyrie when it's flying at your ship" Eden said over the comms.

Meanwhile, Lux sent a message to Ruwen. "How did your people deal with prisoners on their starships?" she asked "Because I don't think a containment cell will do much to stop people who can create sharp and numerous crystals from their bodies."
She looked over at the two subdued Crystals who were cringing in pain as the speakers broadcasted a high-pitched whine in the Medbay.
"And don't tell me the same story about how your society back in your days was peaceful and generous and wise and they'd never do something as low as criminal activity or harm each other... that sort of thing only happens on my favourite TV show and they made for rather terrible episodes."

Hmmm, would a Crystal lock down its prisoners with a Lockdown ability? :D

"Teleport me over I'll lock a room down wiht my power, we have another prisoner" he said calmly as he held the groaning prisoner, the other one was shattered completely

Bren sighed a bit

"Well....guess they got more violent" he said

"It is troubling, hopefully the leaders are more willing to listen to us" he said
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:58 pm

"Stick him with a transponder and prepare to be beamed onboard"
Once Ruwen was on the Pelican, Lux said "Be careful now... we've got our prisoners secured with a high-pitched frequency; I take it they can't use their powers to block it out or else we'd be fighting them again. I take it the same will happen for you."

The Crystals didn't seem that willing to talk, at least not in the fashion that would be useful. They were singing an ancient war song about the good and glory of the Crystals and the downfall of the Metal-Eaters. Useful for a historian, but not useful for knowing where their leadership is or how to approach them, Lux thought to herself.
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:03 am

stylesrj wrote:"Stick him with a transponder and prepare to be beamed onboard"
Once Ruwen was on the Pelican, Lux said "Be careful now... we've got our prisoners secured with a high-pitched frequency; I take it they can't use their powers to block it out or else we'd be fighting them again. I take it the same will happen for you."

The Crystals didn't seem that willing to talk, at least not in the fashion that would be useful. They were singing an ancient war song about the good and glory of the Crystals and the downfall of the Metal-Eaters. Useful for a historian, but not useful for knowing where their leadership is or how to approach them, Lux thought to herself.

Ruwen brought the last prisoner to the room and he touched the door, it began to encase itself with crystal, inside covering the walls and sealing them in

"So long as I stand here they won't be able to do anything, a crystal not interact with other crystal's sealing crystal, its complex but basically because my body is subtly different ot theirs they can't" he said standing in front of the door his arm fused into the crystal
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:12 am

Lux turned off the speakers for the room the prisoners were now sealed away in; there were no sufficiently-big cargo containers on the hauler left to hold them inside (which also meant spacing them would be harder).
"The Carnelian Crushers are never defeated!" one of the Crystals shouted, slamming his fists against the sealed door. "Our ship is already telling our comrades where the fight is to be had and we plan on joining them once they arrive! Then we'll show you real power!"

Eden said over the comms "That's what you think; I'm not sticking around."
The Pelican was already jumping towards the next beacon regardless of what anyone else had said.
There she had encountered a most unusual sight - a Slug ship.
They probably got here the same way we did. Someone decided going through a random wormhole was a good idea... she thought to herself.