[FTL RP, WE'RE BACK, REBOOTED!] The Rogue Cadets

Have a great FTL experience you would like to share? Post here!
NEmergix

Re: [FTL RP, GAME BEGUN, CHARACTERS WELCOME!] The Rogue Cadets

Postby NEmergix » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:16 pm

When Eyesight Technology will come back ?
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:11 pm

NEmergix wrote:When Eyesight Technology will come back ?

Ah yes, I was away for a little. I'm back now.

Jake watched from a distance as the situation unfolded. The new crewman could be of use on his ship, manning all kinds of things.

"Yeah, I'll take him if he wants to come aboard! What is he skilled at?" Jake reported.
Me: Have you ever wanted to explore the galaxy... in a BANANA?
You: No.
Me: Well now you can! Click the link below for the one-and-only Banana Mod!
http://subsetgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32321
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:30 pm

Lux said over the comms "Nicholas says he's a skilled mechanic. And that Eden isn't going to be talking to you. I feel like I'm going to have be relaying messages between you two like one of those romantic comedies my father used to watch..."
Eden sighed in annoyance at hearing that. "Tell Jake that all orders he gives will be taken as suggestions."
"See what I mean?" Lux giggled "I'll have him transported over. How did your salvage go with that Crystal ship anyway? Or did company turn up during the operation?"
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:40 pm

stylesrj wrote:Lux said over the comms "Nicholas says he's a skilled mechanic. And that Eden isn't going to be talking to you. I feel like I'm going to have be relaying messages between you two like one of those romantic comedies my father used to watch..."
Eden sighed in annoyance at hearing that. "Tell Jake that all orders he gives will be taken as suggestions."
"See what I mean?" Lux giggled "I'll have him transported over. How did your salvage go with that Crystal ship anyway? Or did company turn up during the operation?"

Jake rolled his eyes. "Tell Eden she needs a sense of adventure. I am awaiting his arrival. Jake out."
NEmergix

Postby NEmergix » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:46 pm

While the girls were speaking stuff he didn't care, Nicholas thought to himself:
"I've never seen a someone like Lux before. She is so... different from the other woman I met in my life. Huh..... Maybe because I was accommodated to slaves
But I mean... She looks pretty! I feel... odd. Lets see who she is speaking with... "

Haa ... he is back ! don't leave this time :P
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Bren was busy helping out with the salvage operation of the ships, sadly the weapons were wrecked beyond use, shame too because he liked the crystal shot he got from Ruwen a while back
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:07 pm

"Tell Jake that his sense of adventure is going to bring the death of the Federation" Eden said, annoyed at how nonchalant the kid was at dragging them out into parts unknown.
"Sorry Jake, but I have to agree with Eden on this one..." Lux said "My father is out there, serving on one of those ships the Rebels are destroying with dangerous singularity weapons..."
She sighed "You can't just go off on a wild adventure when you feel like it. Your fellow officers have concerns for their own families. What if this detour costs my father's life?"
BrenTenkage

Postby BrenTenkage » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:10 pm

stylesrj wrote:"Tell Jake that his sense of adventure is going to bring the death of the Federation" Eden said, annoyed at how nonchalant the kid was at dragging them out into parts unknown.
"Sorry Jake, but I have to agree with Eden on this one..." Lux said "My father is out there, serving on one of those ships the Rebels are destroying with dangerous singularity weapons..."
She sighed "You can't just go off on a wild adventure when you feel like it. Your fellow officers have concerns for their own families. What if this detour costs my father's life?"

Bren spoke up on the coms

"We need more allies, I think taking this chance with the crystals might be in our best interest, even if we don't survive this mission the federation having contact with this race could help. We might be saving the crystal people from the Rebels, I know it might risk the federation or some part of it, but we are doing this for the greater good" he said

"Sides we can't go back now, we can only move forward"
I make a lot of lets plays of FTL, I also use mods I find on this site http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... 06hca_PXuX
I am also a modder as well, here is my mod hub viewtopic.php?f=11&t=32269
Chickengames

Postby Chickengames » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:22 am

“Can we just go? I’d rather not stay here with all the supposedly peaceful and wise crystals.” Kyrie was getting annoyed with Eden and Jake both. “We’re not doing any good sitting here.”
JakeCollins

Postby JakeCollins » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:35 am

"I promise you Lux. This isn't a huge detour - just like any other sector, we get to the exit and get out. This won't cost anybody anything - except for the Rebel Scouting Network scratching their heads when they can't find where they are. Now everyone, let's jump!"

Jake programmed the next jump sequence. The exit wasn't too far away - and it wouldn't take them too long to get there.

On the next beacon, they encountered a mantis ship, floating adrift over some vacant, dead world. What are the MANTIS doing here? Jake thought.