how to get crystal ship [SPOILER ALERT]

All your guides, strategy discussions, request for help on how to play go here. Please use [SPOILER] if relevant.
erumsey

how to get crystal ship [SPOILER ALERT]

Postby erumsey » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:07 am

first forum post on ftl ever (everyone welcomes me) and its about the crystal ship (aka unidentified ship for all ya noobs(people who dont know what crystal ship is in selection area) ) and i know how to get it. so i play on ipad version (i had computer version on my first computer (VERY OLD) and its now scrap the kestrel used to buy some fuel so yeah) so i cant put pictures here untill i find a way to do it so ill just type in stats. so play the game (if you want ansectery use the silvias) and just go out there. when theres a thing saying weapon or status pod. get the status pod. (itll take an augment slot) go to a zoltan homeworld/controlled and find a lab. when you do use the new blue option you got. then you get a crystal guy and he wants to go to rock HOMEWORLDS (NOT CONTROLLED) which is red. when you go there a quest will instantly pop up. GO THERE (dont worry about the exit) when youre there itll tp you to the crystal dimension. when there a quest pops up and you get the v1 crystal ship (named the bravis) and some other useful objects. NOW FOR STATS

bravis. 4 crew (2 human 2 crystal) and starts with crystal b1 crystal h1 and augment crystal vengeance

b1 is a burst laser only it peirces 1 shield and h1 is technicly heavy peirce which is on 1 of the rock ships.

crystal vengeance has a 10% chance that when your hit a crystal will fly out of your ship and hit the enemy back peircing all shields but can miss

carnelian v2 crystal is a boarding ship with guess what. im waiting. im waiting A 4 MAN TELEPORTER!!!
plus the epic defensive combo of shields AND cloaking
guess what. weapons... THERE ARE NONE! which gives you the starting weakness of un manned/ ai ships
it also has 3 crystal guys and noone else (also crystal vengeance so you have an actual USABLE WEAPON)

thats all i hope you enjoy the info i have delivered so see you ftl fans fanfic makes forum posters haters lovers etc later. BYE! :) :D ;) :( :o :shock: :oops: :P :x :lol: 8-) :? :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :ugeek: :geek: :mrgreen: :| :arrow: :idea: (all the smiles)