How to delete my thread?

General discussion about the game.
arcuspilot

How to delete my thread?

Postby arcuspilot » Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:14 am

So I posted a ship - The Praying Mantis. It works fine but I'm thinking people might not be downloading her and enjoying her because I had some replies telling me about some niggly adjustments I apparently need to make to the blueprints file to make her absolutely tip-top perfect for 100% universal approval.

Anyway, I want to delete the thread. I scoured my profile, the thread's edit section and I could not find a place to delete the thread. Is there a way to do so?

If it requires a moderator and that moderator is reading this post, could you kindly delete it for me? It's called [SHIP] The Praying Mantis and it's in the "Working Mods" section.

Thanks very much

Arcus
boa13

Re: How to delete my thread?

Postby boa13 » Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:09 pm

I can surely do that, but maybe we can just move the thread from the Working Mods subforum to the Mod Development subforum?
Forum janitor — If you spot spam, PM me the URL and/or the username of the spammer.
I have powers, moderator powers. I am not keen on using them, but will do so if needed.
arcuspilot

Postby arcuspilot » Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:58 am

Thanks very much - that's a great idea. Please move the thread to Mods in Development and I'll post a reply within it saying that I'm ironing out the few bugs.

Arcus
boa13

Postby boa13 » Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 am

Done. :)
Forum janitor — If you spot spam, PM me the URL and/or the username of the spammer.
I have powers, moderator powers. I am not keen on using them, but will do so if needed.