System Power Slots - More Needed

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
VictorQ

System Power Slots - More Needed

Postby VictorQ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:54 am

Hi guys, I have finished the game in Advanced Edition, which took ages, and now I have turned to mods for fun. I'm experimenting with new ships and making my own, and I feel that I need more system slots (for OP ship, just because). Can anyone help me find out how to do that?

I kind of found this idea on the mod [The Potential], which has 60 power bars and in the AE version you can have up to 12 weapons power and 10 drones. :|

Also... I'd like some help on making ships, I don't get how to make custom shields for my ships...

Vic
ImageImageImage
VictorQ

Re: System Power Slots - More Needed

Postby VictorQ » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:41 am

Errrm, i made a mod, but it doesnt work, its for the loads of power and stuff, but the ship doesnt show up... can someone pls help?

file link: https://www.mediafire.com/?nt49g9qqh3v2a8g
ImageImageImage
meklozz

Re: System Power Slots - More Needed

Postby meklozz » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:04 pm

Looks like you have some broken characters, stuff like “ showing up in place of quote marks. Must have something to do with your text editor. Might also want to rename to .ftl, though it doesn't much matter.

For more systems, you should be able to add them through events, I think the tag looks like <system name="teleporter"/>. UI will likely break with at least some combinations.