Strange Issues with my mod

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
saobie3

Re: Strange Issues with my mod

Postby saobie3 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:59 am

excuse any missing E's

So now it is dawning on me that i gav you guys the old mod file. The new file has most of what you outlined fixd (the data files are all properly named, iv been told why the coding in Autoblueprint isnt needed (i could xplain why its thre but just to mak it simple, the way i used to make weapons required me to do that) so i got rid of that file and the line in the blueprint file as well, and i added all my imags into a weapons foldr).

Howevr you did point out a problem i did not fix (but ti be clear it wasnt really me that did these previous fixs, i got help with that befor, made a nw thread for this new problm, which is th one you said is harder to detect.

So this will hopfully fix its animation issues, will this also fix its ingam issus? When i test other weapons, on rar occasion this one will fire too. Although my code says to fire 3 bursts of 2 missils, oddly enough it fires 3 missiles in quick succssion and thn 3 missiles at onc. Idk why or not, but im keping it that way sinc i like it

After testing it ingame with a "creative mode" ship i did realize how highly unlikely it is to land a hit on certain ships like drons and although it fires 6 shots that fully ignore shields, its rather difficult to land one of those shots on smaller ships (when id does fire, it absolutely tore apart this Zoltan ship i fired it, took out 4 systems including weapons and shields). I normally dont use missile weapons and ingame i tend to have a stock of them. But i realiz how unfair and chancy it can be to fire this weapon given its cost and success rate. Ill lowr it to comsuming a total of 3 missiles.
saobie3

Re: Strange Issues with my mod

Postby saobie3 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:12 am

Here is the new mod files, which includ my Astral Twilight antimater stimulator cannon. Though it has an entirely different problem i dont even know

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r2ifu532bt7ku ... s.zip?dl=0