[MOD/SHIP] F5 Mercury Types A, B, & C w/assorted weapons v0.85

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
mr_easy_money

Re: [MOD/SHIP] F5 Mercury Types A, B, & C w/assorted weapons v0.85

Postby mr_easy_money » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:03 am

Chrono Vortex wrote:Have you considered releasing the weapons in this mod as a separate weapons pack? We can always use more of those.

there is a link to the weapons pack thread on the first post, but I guess it isn't clear enough? here's the topic anyways, with the download at the bottom: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26985

:edit; guess I should add that the enemies can't get them yet, but I figure most people don't even want that version, so...
WhiteWeasel

Postby WhiteWeasel » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:14 am

Chrono Vortex wrote:Have you considered releasing the weapons in this mod as a separate weapons pack? We can always use more of those.

I actually did, this started out as the weapons pack and the ships came later, but I didn't really update it when I came back the other day as I felt weird bumping two of my own threads. But yeah, removing the ships is easy enough. It's ultra late on my end, so I'll get that out for you on the updated thread tomorrow.
Chrono Vortex

Postby Chrono Vortex » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:54 am

mr_easy_money wrote:there is a link to the weapons pack thread on the first post, but I guess it isn't clear enough? here's the topic anyways, with the download at the bottom: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26985

Oh. Well, that doesn't make me feel dumb at all... Thanks for letting me know.

WhiteWeasel wrote:I actually did, this started out as the weapons pack and the ships came later, but I didn't really update it when I came back the other day as I felt weird bumping two of my own threads. But yeah, removing the ships is easy enough. It's ultra late on my end, so I'll get that out for you on the updated thread tomorrow.

You should post it under working mods too. Nobody's really gonna find it under mod development.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
WhiteWeasel

Postby WhiteWeasel » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:02 am

Chrono Vortex wrote:
mr_easy_money wrote:there is a link to the weapons pack thread on the first post, but I guess it isn't clear enough? here's the topic anyways, with the download at the bottom: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=26985

Oh. Well, that doesn't make me feel dumb at all... Thanks for letting me know.

WhiteWeasel wrote:I actually did, this started out as the weapons pack and the ships came later, but I didn't really update it when I came back the other day as I felt weird bumping two of my own threads. But yeah, removing the ships is easy enough. It's ultra late on my end, so I'll get that out for you on the updated thread tomorrow.

You should post it under working mods too. Nobody's really gonna find it under mod development.

Yeah, it's more or less done now that the weapons work and nearly all have custom sprites. I'll begin composing the updated post there.
WhiteWeasel

Postby WhiteWeasel » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:19 pm

GG.