Star Trek: FTL

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
Abs

Re: Star Trek: FTL

Postby Abs » Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:48 am

RAD-82 wrote:D'oh! I'm sorry I missed this the first time I looked. This choice doesn't have an event and it needs one.

Awesome! That did it! Thanks mate...I've been banging my head against a wall for a few days now. Thankfully there's always more art to create, so it didn't slow anything down (too much). :D

Abs
Click to go to the mod's facebook page for the latest updates!
Weaponsx

Postby Weaponsx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:15 pm

is this mod active ? if so where do i DL it for if it is active i seem to have missed teh DL section.
Abs

Postby Abs » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:27 pm

Hey mate...it's not available for download yet, as it is still being worked on. But yes, work is still actively happening on the mod. Eventually I will need some dedicated beta testers to ensure that the game is playable, but I am not at that stage yet.

Abs
Weaponsx

Postby Weaponsx » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:40 pm

well i have been looking for a really good star trek mod and it seems you sir have the best one out there. If you need some beta tester's toss me an invite, i will be more than happy to help on this with what ever i can do.
Abs

Postby Abs » Sun Dec 28, 2014 8:45 pm

Thanks for the compliments. :)

I'll be sure to post here about beta testing openings, but naturally there will always be room for any Star Trek fans! I'd recommend liking the facebook page for the latest updates (even things I don't post here). Makes it easier to get feedback from those truly interested about the development of this little project.

Abs
Abs

Postby Abs » Tue Dec 30, 2014 12:52 am

New player ship class!

The U.S.S. Federation is a Dreadnought class ship, of which only two were ever built. The main differences between the Dreadnought class and the Constitution class was the addition of a third warp-engine, and a larger secondary hull with a difference configuration (the sensors are on the aft section of the vessel, and the shuttlebay is on the bow).

Abs
Abs

Postby Abs » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:40 pm

Another new player ship announcement!

The U.S.S. Horizon is the newest player ship to be added to ST:FTL, bringing the total number of player ships to 7. It is a Daedalus class ship that was used by Starfleet in the years leading up to the deployment of the Constitution class.

Abs
OneShot17

Postby OneShot17 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 6:52 pm

Tell me if you are willing to make hull/weapons images for my mod that has "recently" (about 6 months ago :oops:) taken a back burner. I suck with graphics, so any help would be greatly appreciated :D
Abs

Postby Abs » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:14 pm

OneShot17 wrote:Tell me if you are willing to make hull/weapons images for my mod that has "recently" (about 6 months ago :oops:) taken a back burner. I suck with graphics, so any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Hey oneshot. Unfortunately I have time to work on only one mod at a time. I still have a lot of weapons/events/ships to create for this one, so I do not have the time to work on two total conversions at the same time. If you are stuck with something, however, I may be able to give you an answer to solve the problem on your own.

The best advice I can give you is to work on one little thing at a time. Eventually it will all add up. :)

Take care,

Abs
OneShot17

Postby OneShot17 » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:43 am

What I meant was I suck at graphics and you appear to have a good skill when it comes to graphics so maybe you could give me a hand. I can do most of the coding myself, I just need someone good with graphics... But if you don't have time now then I can keep the project shelved for now :lol: