[TOOL][WIP][AE] KloAl's FTLAutoMod of greatness

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
InventorRaccoon

Re: [NEW][TOOL][WIP] KloAl's FTLAutoMod of greatness

Postby InventorRaccoon » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:15 pm

I just tried making a weapon with it, and I like it. I like it a lot.

I wonder how effective a missile launcher that doesn't use ammo, recharges every 7 seconds, doesn't deal damage and fires twice in a row, and takes 1 power to charge with no other effects will do in combat.

Those defence drones are going to cry.
KloAl

Postby KloAl » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:45 pm

InventorRaccoon wrote:I just tried making a weapon with it, and I like it. I like it a lot.

I wonder how effective a missile launcher that doesn't use ammo, recharges every 7 seconds, doesn't deal damage and fires twice in a row, and takes 1 power to charge with no other effects will do in combat.

Those defence drones are going to cry.

Glad your happy! :D
phasers are red, disruptors are green, the Borg were better in TNG if you know what i mean.
FTLAutoMod AutoMagicly modding since Apr 17
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23878
KloAl

Postby KloAl » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:48 pm

32 BIT version is actual!! :D This should fix all the problems! if you do have any more make sure you post them!
phasers are red, disruptors are green, the Borg were better in TNG if you know what i mean.
KloAl

Postby KloAl » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:31 am

TaxiService wrote:Pretty cool! 8-) Any chance to see a unix executable version in the near future?

@a unix executable, all i have to do is once again grab my laptop, go to Ubuntu and recompile on Codeblocks on it so yea tomorrow*!

*Dates are not guaranteed
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:28 am

Thanks, it works now. Btw, will it be possible to create events soon as well?
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
KloAl

Postby KloAl » Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:03 pm

stargateprovider wrote:Thanks, it works now. Btw, will it be possible to create events soon as well?

I was hoping to try events after polishing weapons up a bit, now that it works what do you think of it?
InventorRaccoon

Postby InventorRaccoon » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:38 pm

A few things you probably should change for when the text file is generated, so that it is like the vanilla FTL weapons.The weapon art and icon image go at the bottom of the blueprint, under the sounds, along with </weaponBlueprint>. That's it, and I will put a link to this in my thread, so that more people see this, because it's really good.
KloAl

Postby KloAl » Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:51 pm

InventorRaccoon wrote:A few things you probably should change for when the text file is generated, so that it is like the vanilla FTL weapons.The weapon art and icon image go at the bottom of the blueprint, under the sounds, along with </weaponBlueprint>. That's it, and I will put a link to this in my thread, so that more people see this, because it's really good.

Thanks! and also i don't think the order of tags is really that important, there order is mostly like it is because of how i coded it, the more complex "list" like tags for the sounds at the bottom and all the simple stuff before it.
stargateprovider

Postby stargateprovider » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:10 am

KloAl wrote:
stargateprovider wrote:Thanks, it works now. Btw, will it be possible to create events soon as well?

I was hoping to try events after polishing weapons up a bit, now that it works what do you think of it?

It's nice, I made a Hitler Bomb weapon :D
Some of my FTL mods you may like, or hate, or... yeah:
Image Image
KloAl

Postby KloAl » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:16 pm

stargateprovider wrote:It's nice, I made a Hitler Bomb weapon :D

Well OK then...should update and fix the 64bit version problem, and add AE tags here in a bit.