[MOD][WIP]Ship Greeble Graphics Mod

Discuss and distribute tools and methods for modding. Moderator - Grognak
KoolTheKid

Re: [MOD][WIP]Ship Greeble Graphics Mod

Postby KoolTheKid » Sat Oct 18, 2014 10:21 pm

LordTrilobite wrote:I still need to go through many of the ships including the crystal ones. I'll get to them eventually.

Alright.
I think most ships already look really cool, there is just something off about the Crystal ships, I can't put my finger on it...

EDIT:
I just realized it, it seems empty on the inside, but I got over it at now it looks completely normal to me. :P
Last edited by KoolTheKid on Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
KoolTheKid

Postby KoolTheKid » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:00 pm

Don't know if this has been reported yet, but Stealth C has an extra room right below the helm, kinda like the problem that Engie B had. :P
GabDube

Postby GabDube » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:44 pm

KoolTheKid wrote:
LordTrilobite wrote:I still need to go through many of the ships including the crystal ones. I'll get to them eventually.

Alright.
I think most ships already look really cool, there is just something off about the Crystal ships, I can't put my finger on it...

EDIT:
I just realized it, it seems empty on the inside, but I got over it at now it looks completely normal to me. :P

Yeah, I guess that's what they were going for with the geode inspiration. Given that the greebles make the more common ships seem more "full" and compact, it's a nice contrast to give the crystal ships a more spacious feel. It makes them seem more alien than the other aliens, without going too far into the "form-over-function" territory.
KoolTheKid

Postby KoolTheKid » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:46 pm

LordTrilobite usually updates on Saturday from what I've seen of this mod so far. Hopefully it's a big update. :) I'm excited.

In the meantime, you all should check out the new corpses mod for AE.

Full credit goes to RAD-82 for updating it, and Harpuea for making it. Cheers to them!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26476

EDIT: looks like LT isn't going to post anything this weekend, maybe in a week? I hope he's not dead...
KoolTheKid

Postby KoolTheKid » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:05 pm

It's been 2 whole weeks!
Have you been working on the mod? hopefully it's something cool. :)
LordTrilobite

Postby LordTrilobite » Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:50 pm

I've never really done weekly updates for this. I will update it when I have enough new stuff to show. But I don't think I will release an update before releasing 1.0
So I will probably go through all the ships first and then release it all at once in a new thread.

Also, I only work on this in weekends.
Image - Image
KoolTheKid

Postby KoolTheKid » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:29 pm

LordTrilobite wrote:I've never really done weekly updates for this. I will update it when I have enough new stuff to show. But I don't think I will release an update before releasing 1.0
So I will probably go through all the ships first and then release it all at once in a new thread.

Also, I only work on this in weekends.

What I meant was all the times you have released an update it has been either a Saturday or a Sunday.

Take your time though, everyone has either work or school so it's not a huge deal, I was just observing that 2 weeks went by without an update.

I'm excited for the release of 1.0, luckily I have S.T.A.L.K.E.R COP to distract me in the meantime.
LordTrilobite

Postby LordTrilobite » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:19 pm

Alrighht, so far I've made changes to all ships except the Crystal and Rock ones. All the others are now completely done. I will release when the Crystal and Rock ships are done as well.
Image - Image
KoolTheKid

Postby KoolTheKid » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:48 pm

LordTrilobite wrote:Alrighht, so far I've made changes to all ships except the Crystal and Rock ones. All the others are now completely done. I will release when the Crystal and Rock ships are done as well.

Niiiice

Do you mind listing what changes where made? Where are you planning to go with the Crystal and Rock ships?
:D

The excitement...
KoolTheKid

Postby KoolTheKid » Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:17 am

I CANNOT WAIT to get the final version. Hopefully it's out soon.