[FotF] Enemy Ship Packs

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Whale Cancer

[FotF] Enemy Ship Packs

Postby Whale Cancer » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:20 pm

Working on finishing up all the enemy ships for my Foundation of the Federation mods.

These mod packs add elite versions of each ship as well as enemy cruisers. Each enemy sector has 1 cruiser while each enemy homeworld has 1 elite cruiser. Elite versions are slightly better than normal ships.

Zoltan Ship Pack 0.1
ships_zoltan.png

https://sites.google.com/site/sebcraftland/FotF_Zoltan_Enemy_Ships_0.1.ftl?attredirects=0&d=1

Slug Ship Pack 0.1
slug-ships.png

https://sites.google.com/site/sebcraftland/FotF_Slug_Enemy_Ships_0.1.ftl?attredirects=0&d=1

Mantis Ship Pack 0.1
mantis-preview.png

https://sites.google.com/site/sebcraftland/FotF_Mantis_Enemy_Ships_0.1.ftl?attredirects=0&d=1

Todo: Federation Ship Pack (implementation), Rock Ship Pack (implementation, 2 recolors), Engi Ship Pack (implementation), ship balancing + racial weapon themes, master pirate .ftl so that elite pirates will be enabled, fix shield elipses on some cruisers (coming in 0.2; I realized I hadn't done this in the middle of this post), fix pink glow on some cruisers, alternate floorplans for elite variants
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!
A High Hamster

Re: [FotF] Enemy Ship Packs

Postby A High Hamster » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:03 pm

The pink glow looks good one the zoltan cruiser elite version. Iv edited it so the glow looks like its coming from the ship unlike it being on the outside edges only. All the credit still goes to you just iv made the glow looking like it belongs. I still need to make it darker so it not so over powering. Sorry about my bad wording of sentences >.<

If you dont want this posted here i will remove it.

splette

Postby splette » Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:12 am

Looking good.
Whale Cancer

Postby Whale Cancer » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:45 pm

A High Hamster wrote:The pink glow looks good one the zoltan cruiser elite version. Iv edited it so the glow looks like its coming from the ship unlike it being on the outside edges only. All the credit still goes to you just iv made the glow looking like it belongs. I still need to make it darker so it not so over powering. Sorry about my bad wording of sentences >.<

If you dont want this posted here i will remove it.

Well, the pink glow is a feature of all FotF ships (it is just harder to notice on dark backgrounds). I want to keep the graphics of my ships as consistent as possible with the original ships, so I don't want to change the color of the outside edges.
Contribute to help save the Whales from their various diseases! *DELAYED* Should release the skeleton with the main quests attached by the end of the week (By NOV 9)! *DELAYED* Don't listen to my dates! Things always seem to come up!