[Ships] Lamia's Refitted Ships

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Lamia

[Ships] Lamia's Refitted Ships

Postby Lamia » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:54 am

This Refitted Ships mod is a simple modification to each of the vanilla ships. Every ship has had everything about its starting layout adjusted.

Nothing else about the game is changed. No 'new' ships, no new weapons, drones, augments, systems, etcetera. Only the ships' complete starting layouts.

I'm hoping it can at least provide some enjoyment for those who simply want to relive the same game with a different flavor.

I know it's pretty simple, but just treat it as a 'beginner's first mod' or something. I attempted to make a more thorough mod a while ago but it turned out to be too bloated with nonsense. Here I tried to (mostly) stick to realistic starting layouts that could have been created for the vanilla game, something tame and achievable, starting small.

Be sure to let me know if there are any errors I should take care of.

Click here to view an Imgur album of a few ships as a preview.

.FTL Download: Click Here
Leylite

Re: [Ships] Lamia's Refitted Ships

Postby Leylite » Mon Oct 26, 2020 10:08 pm

Hi there, the Dropbox link for this mod seems to have broken, so I've taken the liberty of re-uploading this in case the original author has gone missing. Lamia can let me know if they're going to fix that original link in the OP.

.FTL Download

Additionally, I am doing a review series of each of the ships in this mod-pack, since I like the modest loadout changes and the handcrafted weapon/augment sets. Progress has been slow going and highly irregular but I'll continue working on it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... 5hc0uimWcQ