Aer FTL - Star Trek Mod

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
stylesrj

Re: Aer FTL - Star Trek Mod

Postby stylesrj » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:41 am

Do the Torpedo weapons have full shield piercing and use Missiles?

Also, ya think Fuel could be renamed into something more Star-Trekky, like Dilithium Crystals? Drone Parts could be Shuttlecraft, although some ships use Drones...
Jamestg

Postby Jamestg » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:08 am

New Version is onlne. Please load Aer - Rec and AerFTL.

Photon Torpedoes have 2 Shield Pierce and Quantum Torpedos 3 Shield Pierce. Polaron Torpedos have 5 shield pierce. They are like the mines from CE. I did not add new Rockets (only the Fire Rocket and the Ion Rocket), so I added Torpedoes.
And Yes, They use Missiles.
Auron1

Postby Auron1 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:10 pm

I have found two typos:
*too strong
*out of curiosity

As for the empty beacons, have you considered adding more text lines more than those 2~3 currently available? I can accept that none ever visited one sector, but hearing that my Vice is marrying a ship all the time or that Mudd did something with some women eventually becomes boring... :|
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
Jamestg

Postby Jamestg » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:06 am

I will make much more Texts, when I have time. I made only so few, because I wanted to Play and test. Much more Texts are comming.
Jamestg

Postby Jamestg » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:55 am

New Version online!

I changed the Tholian Ships, removed the Arwing and added new Upgrade possibilities.

Many Cloaking mistakes have been corrected.
Jamestg

Postby Jamestg » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:18 pm

You realy should download the AerFTL.ftl again. I corrected some Upgrade mistakes.
Auron1

Postby Auron1 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:56 pm

Some typos here.

Also, question: is the Tholian ship meant to have only 1 crew member and many rooms packed in one?
Has anyone ever considered a Warhammer 40,000 Mod for this game? It would be awesome!
Jamestg

Postby Jamestg » Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:57 am

Only one crew is intended. So you can have a ship, that works exactly like an automated ship. But you can have of course more crew aboard. The messeage you get, that you can hold pnly one crew member is not true. A bug of the game, luckily. In my new version you have one room with one system. The old version had more rooms in one. I changed that.

Edit: Isee here you are allready using the new version. Which room has more systems in it?
Auron1

Postby Auron1 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:44 am

Jamestg wrote:Only one crew is intended. So you can have a ship, that works exactly like an automated ship. But you can have of course more crew aboard. The messeage you get, that you can hold pnly one crew member is not true. A bug of the game, luckily. In my new version you have one room with one system. The old version had more rooms in one. I changed that.

Edit: Isee here you are allready using the new version. Which room has more systems in it?

Actually, I was wrong: all rooms are one-sys-only. It's the Clonebay texture which fooled me: the bay is located inside the drones sys. room, that's why I was believing there was a problem there.

See how the Clone bay is "empty" while the Drones rooms has two drones and the clonebay structure.
Jamestg

Postby Jamestg » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:17 pm

I found the clonebay mistake and corrected it. An I changed it.