[Ship][AE][CE] Battlestar Pegasus and Fighter Wings

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
dizzy_xc

Re: [Ship][CE][WIP] Battlestar Pegasus and Fighter Wings

Postby dizzy_xc » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:20 am

stylesrj wrote:The Hull Repair Kit uses events from CE in order to work properly. If you wanted it to work in regular FTL, you need to add all those events in.

And by Regular FTL I mean FTL with AE because no one should be playing FTL without the Advanced Edition enabled.

Adding that in is beyond me atm. Btw, Ive got a handle on all the weapon stats but what is <bp> ? What does that do?

Edit: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=17122 found it. Doesnt do anything apparently.
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:23 am

From what I heard, before FTL became the game it is right now, <bp> was how many points it would cost to purchase that system/gun/drone at the start of the game.
Naturally, because people would go for the Burst Laser II and a lot of them, it had to be changed.

EDIT: You ninja edited :P
dizzy_xc

Postby dizzy_xc » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:43 am

The UI Autofire doesnt work on a 2 weapon slot design. The autofire button just isnt there. CTRL+CLICK is gonna be the way to go.

Alternatively, instead of using an anti-drone fighter, I could use a weapon that shoots drones and place it in the third weapon slot. Does such a weapon exist?

Also need to figure out how to get cargo access upon ship creation...
dizzy_xc

Re: [Ship][AE][CE] Battlestar Pegasus and Fighter Wings

Postby dizzy_xc » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:16 am

Final version baring any sound files I might add or small game balance tweaks, the Pegasus is complete. Enjoy. Latest Version 5 is uploaded and pics are up to date. Thanks go to everyone that helped me with my newbie questions. Ok, what are you waiting for? Go frak some ships up!
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:07 pm

omg yes i really like bsg
Dont Call it a comeback, I've been here for years

I just surf the forums for new mods and nostalgia at this point, that's about it
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:58 pm

definitely gonna go in my favorite in mods this mod is beautiful and well made plus i really like the battle-star main batterie annd the viper all in all this is a great mod and i applaud great work :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Dont Call it a comeback, I've been here for years

I just surf the forums for new mods and nostalgia at this point, that's about it
Xabungle

Postby Xabungle » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:47 am

So... any plans to make the Galactica? I would imagine it is a far more defensively oriented vessel.
dizzy_xc

Postby dizzy_xc » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:32 am

I don't think so. The Pegasus Main Batteries took a looooong time to make. It was made from scratch. And honestly... I don't even remember how to do it anymore. lol

Glad you guys like the mod. Sure is nice to see people enjoying it. The only thing I didn't do and wanted to was include sounds with this mod for maybe the vipers and raptors. If someone else wants to do that, I can re-upload it. Otherwise, not revisiting mod making for FTL anymore.