[SHIPS][AE] Monster World

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
stylesrj

Re: [SHIPS][AE] Monster World

Postby stylesrj » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:52 am

That's what I mean.
So if you set the damage to 1 you get the thin beam (Pike, Mini, Hull, Fire, Federation), set it to 2 (Halberd), you get thicker and the thickest is at 3 damage (Glaive).

So there goes my plans for a devastating thin beam of death or a really thick beam that only does like1 damage tops. :lol:
Yizzzy

Postby Yizzzy » Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:33 pm

That griffin beam is real nice. :mrgreen:
ImageClick the ship for more! With new ships updated frequently.
Yizzzy

Postby Yizzzy » Sun Nov 01, 2015 3:09 am

WOW man you keep adding more and more ships. :o I didn't even know... I will try out some of those new ships and see if I can win with them. EDIT: Just did 8-)

ImageClick the ship for more! With new ships updated frequently.
Biohazard063

Postby Biohazard063 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:22 pm

Hey there,

Made a 3 part mod showcase of this mod a while back. No B-layouts at the time...

But that's not the reason why I stopped by again to actually put a reply.
Not sure if you still need this but at the time of the recording, this wasn't a thing yet and not sure if you managed to pull it of since then.
Anyway, it's about changing these into actual enemies and being able to go after them with the Monster hunter ship (or any other ship).
If this is still something you wish to incorporate, send me a P.M and we can talk things over.
I'd rather not fill this thread with tips on modding so...
Amateur modder and Let's player (with a substantial FTL and ItB LP featuring countless mods).
Channel link
A list of all my mods can be found here.
porcu93

Postby porcu93 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:02 pm

I've got some good news and some unknown kind of news.
The good news is that here's a working link download to the original mod: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AbUiJIdOjppoejCYi0wkTL_ngHHMbuqW/view?usp=sharing
The other news is that I don't know if this ship pack is going to work or not, and if it doesn't it will take a long time for me to fix it, as I've never worked on weapons.