FTP - Faster Than Police - [New ship and Events changed]

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
stylesrj

Re: FTP - Faster Than Police - [New ship and Events changed]

Postby stylesrj » Wed May 06, 2015 7:45 am

RAD-82 wrote:Although, I do have one more piece of advice. You shouldn't make a misc.xml.append because this causes spaces to go missing in the game. It should be misc.xml.rawappend, so that SMM doesn't remove those spaces.

I did that and reuploaded it with the changed name. Thanks :)
MikieRpg

Postby MikieRpg » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:40 am

For the Umbilical thing you described, if you add it as the floor image it will disappear when you jump, this happened accidentally to me with my first ship, Valor's Revenge, because it was actually just 2 gibs combined and as i didn't use any other program the top half was a floor image :P Any ways hope this improves the ship! :mrgreen:
stylesrj

Postby stylesrj » Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:49 am

MikieRpg wrote:For the Umbilical thing you described, if you add it as the floor image it will disappear when you jump, this happened accidentally to me with my first ship, Valor's Revenge, because it was actually just 2 gibs combined and as i didn't use any other program the top half was a floor image :P Any ways hope this improves the ship! :mrgreen:

Well the ships are not going to jump with the service umbilical connected. That'd be stupid, even for a loose-cannon cop who doesn't play by the rules.

As for the mod, like most of my other mods from a year or so ago, I stop working on it the moment they go to release.
kestrelfan

Postby kestrelfan » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:22 pm

yep.
Dont Call it a comeback, I've been here for years

I just surf the forums for new mods and nostalgia at this point, that's about it