[SHIP] [AE] Shard 1.2 [FEEDBACK]

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
TechnoBlasted

[SHIP] [AE] Shard 1.2 [FEEDBACK]

Postby TechnoBlasted » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:16 am

First Mod that I'm releasing to the site, yay.
Pardon any misspellings, it's almost midnight and I was trying to figure out how to work these programs all night.
Don't expect much, as this is probably the 2nd ship I've made, I tried to make it as balanced as possible.

A Tad of Backstory(Yay, reading)
I'll keep this short, simple, and to the point.
There was a war. People died. Ships exploded.
The Federation was fishing through the remains of the war for any survivors.
This crazy crewmate points to some debris and says, "I want it."
So he got it. Now it's a ship. Now, not only was this guy a little crazy, he was also a mad scientist.
He used nano-rooms to make all his vital systems fit into his newly-refitted space-craft.
Unfortunately, it's a bit weaker than other ships, but who cares? It has nano-rooms.

Roomless Hull:

Roomful Hull:
NOTE: ALL RED ROOMS ARE SYSTEMS BOUGHT AT STORES

Systems:
Base Hull: 30
Base Reactor: (No longer 12) (No longer 10) 9
Weapons: Level 3
Shields: Level 2 (1 Shield)
Engines: Level 3
Clone Bay: Level 1
Hacking: Level 1
Oxygen: Level 1

Subsystems:
Pilot: Level 1
Sensors: Level 1
Doors: Level 1

Weapons:
Laser Charger - Power: II
Crystal Burst Mk1 - Power: II

Augments:
Crystal Vengeance

Crew:
Human x1
Crystal x1

Changelog:
1.2 - Nerfed Reactor and Laser Charger due to general overpoweredness
1.1.1 - Changed Cloaking and Teleporter room sizes, fixed graphical errors
1.1 - Removed Artillery, Added Batteries
1.0.1 - Changed Reactor Power
1.0 - Created

NOTE 2: ALL THINGS SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
Replaces Kestrel - A
Download Here!
Last edited by TechnoBlasted on Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:16 am, edited 7 times in total.
Russian Rockman

Re: [SHIP] [AE] Shard 1.0.1 [FEEDBACK]

Postby Russian Rockman » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:54 pm

Hello there, I noticed nobody has replied to your thread yet so I thought I might as well. Interesting little Crystal ship. The shape is different from most. I really have no critiques. Nice job.

I might suggest however, that you use a smaller shield like maybe the Engi one which will surround the ship more closely. I also noticed that artillery is a supported system. I should warn you that it is possible to buy artillery in stores, but if you do it will corrupt your save and prevent you from reloading if you save and quit but you can still use it in a a marathon run. Anyway that's all I've got.

Again, nice job with the ship. And thanks for the brief backstory. :lol:
TechnoBlasted

Re: [SHIP] [AE] Shard 1.0.1 [FEEDBACK]

Postby TechnoBlasted » Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:57 pm

Russian Rockman wrote:Hello there, I noticed nobody has replied to your thread yet so I thought I might as well. Interesting little Crystal ship. The shape is different from most. I really have no critiques. Nice job.

I might suggest however, that you use a smaller shield like maybe the Engi one which will surround the ship more closely. I also noticed that artillery is a supported system. I should warn you that it is possible to buy artillery in stores, but if you do it will corrupt your save and prevent you from reloading if you save and quit but you can still use it in a a marathon run. Anyway that's all I've got.

Again, nice job with the ship. And thanks for the brief backstory. :lol:

Thanks for the feedback, it's amazing to finlly get SOMETHING back to work with. I'll be uploading a newer version later, but I will fix the artillery. :D