Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
RAD-82

[Ship] The Incinerator vAE.1

Postby RAD-82 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:18 pm

Install with Slipstream Mod Manager

MediaFire Download Link AE.1 - Replaces Mantis-A

Code: Select all

Initial Release of AE.1:
-A twisted Slug, his/her Mantis friend, and their Engi slave set out to burn everybody!

Gameplay:
You have no damaging weapons, so you have to rely on your fire bombs and other equipment to win fights. Good thing you have a huge stockpile of ammunition.

Video:
BrenTenkage - vAE.1 - Full run

Credits:
FTL, Slipstream, Notepad, PSP7
Last edited by RAD-82 on Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.
MightyKebab

Re: [Ship] The Incinerator vAE.1

Postby MightyKebab » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:49 pm

Another original artwork from Rad, keep it up dude!

I had the idea of two slug ships today, one would have a weak beam and rely on it's hacking drone, while the other would rely on boarding with a single slug and a level 2 mind control system. Would you, by any chance, make an attempt at these concepts next time you feel like making a ship?
RAD-82

Re: [Ship] The Incinerator vAE.1

Postby RAD-82 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:35 pm

MightyKebab wrote:Another original artwork from Rad, keep it up dude!

I made this hull last November: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11539&start=40

I didn't even bother to add shadows for where the Rock and Mantis ships combine.

MightyKebab wrote:I had the idea of two slug ships today, one would have a weak beam and rely on it's hacking drone, while the other would rely on boarding with a single slug and a level 2 mind control system. Would you, by any chance, make an attempt at these concepts next time you feel like making a ship?

Currently on my list of things is a Type-C Turtle, updates for my other mods that I haven't done yet (this one interrupted my heavy assault ships when I decided to make it), a Lanius ship, and an increased enemy variety mod. I'm a bit slow, so I don't know how long all of this will take.
Junkyard has FTL mods, mostly ships and a few other things.