FTL Remastered

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
Tweevle

Re: FTL Remastered

Postby Tweevle » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:07 am

Russian Rockman wrote:Unlike the current Remastered version this mod is completely AE Compatible. I sent Phlakes everything I had worked on over a month ago it seems... But I'm not sure if he is even working on this still.

I expect he's busy with this at the moment. Which looks pretty fantastic, I must say.
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:19 am

Tweevle wrote:
Russian Rockman wrote:Unlike the current Remastered version this mod is completely AE Compatible. I sent Phlakes everything I had worked on over a month ago it seems... But I'm not sure if he is even working on this still.

I expect he's busy with this at the moment. Which looks pretty fantastic, I must say.

Yeah we can't expect him to devote all his time to this. That game looks awesome! It looks like an old style arcade game kind of like the old style looking game FTL was going for. I'm glad it already raised almost a $1000 out of the $200 goal. Why haven't I heard about that from Phlakes himself? He should have posted something about it here. Or did I miss something?
superarmandbros

Postby superarmandbros » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:52 pm

Is this mod discontinued?
jr2

Postby jr2 » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:43 pm

Hmm. Imma have to get this when it's compatible with AE.

Are there any plans to be compatible with Captain's Edition as well?
Russian Rockman

Postby Russian Rockman » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:58 pm

jr2 wrote:Hmm. Imma have to get this when it's compatible with AE.

Are there any plans to be compatible with Captain's Edition as well?

Russian Rockman wrote:I don't really want to steal Phlake's thunder, but for anybody who just can't wait for a new version of FTL Remastered I made a Complete UI Overhaul in the Remastered style while also adding a lot of my own graphical improvements and those from several others.

Unlike the current Remastered version this mod is completely AE (and CE) Compatible. I sent Phlakes everything I had worked on over a month ago... But I'm not sure if he is even working on this still.

SOOOO.... If you want a Remastered-esque graphical mod check out my mod here:
http://www.ftlgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=25839
It might be what you're looking for.

NOTE: This mod does not include Phlakes weapons, drones, or ship reskins. Only his UI and some various other graphical improvements. However, if he gave me the OK I would gladly make a patch to include those as well. ;)

All credit goes to Phlakes for being the first to attempt a graphical mod so grand.