[Ship] Mercenary Stealth Cruiser [Balanced Arsenal]

Distribute and discuss mods that are functional. Moderator - Grognak
JeffTheBoardingDrone

[Ship] Mercenary Stealth Cruiser [Balanced Arsenal]

Postby JeffTheBoardingDrone » Fri May 10, 2013 11:21 pm

You are a well known mercenary, starting to reach a dead end in your career. A federation pilot has come up to you, requesting simply that you transfer some data over to their homeworlds. It seemed simple enough, so you start thinking about why he couldn't just continue ahead in his interceptor.

You start prepare to launch, loading up supplies for the long journey, when the alarms start going off. A Rebel Cruiser starts opening fire on the outpost's shields. Perhaps this might be the reason why.

Click for Full Resolution

The Mercury Cruiser, a Mercenary Stealth Cruiser. It is armed with a Hull Crusher Laser and Old Dual Lasers. It has similar power levels to the original Stealth Cruiser, and a modified layout from the Stealth Cruiser B.
It is simply a side project that I made while working on a conversion mod.

Download:
- Ship: http://www.mediafire.com/?c2e6kduo0ak98sh
- Balanced Arsenal by Sleeper Service: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13920

Things to do:
- Gibs
- Change Miniship
Last edited by JeffTheBoardingDrone on Sat May 11, 2013 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
966socho

Re: [Ship] Mercenary Stealth Cruiser [Balanced Arsenal]

Postby 966socho » Sat May 11, 2013 9:00 am

What are the specs? Does it still have no Shield but has Long Ranged Scanners? I feel like this type of info will attract more players to try out your mods.
JeffTheBoardingDrone

Re: [Ship] Mercenary Stealth Cruiser [Balanced Arsenal]

Postby JeffTheBoardingDrone » Sat May 11, 2013 12:29 pm

966socho wrote:What are the specs? Does it still have no Shield but has Long Ranged Scanners? I feel like this type of info will attract more players to try out your mods.

It has pretty much the same specs as the original Stealth Cruiser, but with a bit more power.
I will try and get a screenshot up before I leave for the weekend.