We’ve been working really hard to improve the game thanks to the help to our beta testers. Some of the more notable changes have been:
- A save on quit feature
- New aliens and their home sectors
- New items, weapons and ships
Although we are not accepting any more people into the beta, you won’t have to wait long for the game. We hope to keep our updated plan of an Aug/Sept release date. In the meantime, here are some previews and write-ups about a few player’s experiences in the beta so far. Let me know if I missed something.
- An overview with lots of screenshots at Space Game Junkie.
- Impressions at Game Arena.
- Thoughts from a fellow board game lover at Maximum Pixelation.
- A detailed overview at RPG Codex.
- An interview and overview from around the launch at Destructiod.
- An announcement from our freelance writer Tom Jubert’s blog.
I haven’t had time to do another official video since the beta, but if you want to see the game in action check on YouTube. There are a number of Let’s Plays from beta users.